Environmentally friendly water saving solution
A rain harvesting system collects run-off rainwater from the roof, through the down pipes, filters out any debris and stores it in an underground tank.
The water is pumped through a treatment panel in the property for use on demand, providing water-saving solutions for both residential and commercial applications.
- Water supply even if the mains water is off
- Reduces the risk of flooding (Sustainable Urban Drainage System)
- Decreased demand on mains water reserve
- Back-up mains supply included in the system
- Massive environmental impact - no chemicals used
- Low installation cost
- Minimal, low cost maintenance
- Provides soft water